You roles as a Finance Officer is to assist the Assistant Manager/Manager in the following, but not limited to, items:
- Preparing annual budget estimates and expenditure for the division;
- Coordinating financial returns;
- Processing invoices and raising collection forms;
- Maintaining proper and up-to-date records of fixed assets;
- Assessing reports for accuracy and completeness;
- Ensuring adherence to the documentation process;
- Conducting financial reviews and audit; and
- Performing any other administrative tasks or roles you may be assigned.
- Diploma in a relevant field of study
- Prior experience with government budgeting and financial policies would be an advantage.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Meticulous in paperwork management and processing