• AWS + Variable Bonus + Performance Bonus
• Walking distance to MRT
- Manage different projects to meet project scope, budget and closely monitor project plan according to the planned timeline.
- Work closely with different internal and external users in developing and supporting new system in healthcare.
- Maintain, monitor and review of application changes according to FP&A and Business Office requests.
- Provide support to internal users to be more effective and efficient in their daily usage of the application.
- Conduct training to users, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, connectivity, user access and component configuration problems.
- Understand user’s requirements, determine feasibility, cost, time, and resources required, identify potential problems and provide solutions.
- Creation of all system workflow and ensure all the documents are updated.
- Possess the knowledge and provide support to the implementation of Robotic Process Management (RPA) software.
- Possess the experience of working with huge dataset and able to visualize how to extract the required information.
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/ Finance.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in the similar role.
- Candidate must possesses the knowledge in implementation of Finance module in SAP/Oracle ERP System.
- Proficient in SAP FICO + ISH, Microsoft Office Excel & Access.
- Proficient in at least coding in visual basics.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL.
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.