You will be involved in monthly financial closing and preparation of management reports for the company. You will participate in the annual budgeting cycle and financial projection updates activities, as well as to support finance projects (mainly NGEMR project).
You are expected to:
- Support NGEMR system implementation, including review of workflows, integrated and user acceptance testing with focus on billing and revenue cycles
- Work with departments and IT teams to understand NGEMR workflows and system process flows to identify revenue leakages and recovery measures
- Assist in monthly and quarterly departmental reports, review productivity measures and perform financial analysis, comparing actualized results against budget
- Assist in annual budget cycle and projection updates, work with departments to understand assumptions and align to institutional targets
- Perform financial assessment for tender awards or investment analysis
- Provide administrative support such as meeting coordination, taking minutes and documentation of processes
- Interact and work closely with staff from other departments to provide support on financial matters
- You should possess a Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Finance
- Be a team player and also able to work independently
- Organized and detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy
- Motivated, proactive and optimistic about challenges.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite