- Prepare and submit the grant claim forms to funding agencies promptly and attend to their queries in timely manner so that research grants can be received promptly.
- Liaise with support staff to address queries from funding agencies.
- Participate in process enhancement projects involving grant reporting by assisting in documenting process flows and other deliverables.
- To create SAP research project accounts and load project budgets. Ensure research project accounts are created accurately and timely.
- Process research budget transactions such as budget virements to ensure up-to-date information on the research project accounts are available to School/PI.
- To close project accounts promptly upon receiving requests from Schools which including preparation of final statements and refunding project fund balances to funding agencies.
- General Administrative and Handling Enquiries. Handle general enquires by schools and process journal entries on research project accounts.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in handling research project accounting and submission of grants claims.
- Experience in liaising with funding agencies and able to use SAP Financial System