Salary: Up to $3,450 / month
Contract duration: 11 months
Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Assist with Accounts Receivables function ensuring timely invoicing, process invoices to customers, billing adjustments, collection and accounting of revenue
- Assist with reconciliation of accounts, interface of financial records between systems, and collections received.
- Assist with month-end, year-end closing, and audit activities
- Preparation of accounting journals, monthly or quarterly schedules, and statements, as well as variance analysis for proper accounting and statutory reporting
- Assist with extraction of data for reporting and analysis, enhancement of existing financial systems, or duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum qualification: Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance or ACCA with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Possess good working attitude and analytical skills.
- Meticulous as well as able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication skills and team player are essential.
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting system will be an added advantage.