- Ensure accuracy and timeliness when keying sales order entries
- Process purchase orders (70% of the time), updating of database, process invoices and preparing team reports
- Provide administration and coordination support to Sales department (Eg Data management/filing, creation of new products code from SAP)
- Provide assistance for company’s roadshows or events, such as event coordination and collection of complimentary stocks
- To coordinate with Logistics department on delivery arrangements
- To handle inventory and product-labelling related matters which may arise
- To coordinate with Accounts department on goods return and other related matters
- To address customer queries with regards to invoices or billing matters
- Perform administrative duties such as updating selling prices on billing system facilitating audits, checking inventory, file records, invoices filing and also answer customers enquires when required
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least an O/A Level, ITE or Diploma cert in any field
- Must be proficient in MS Office (especially in Excel – eg. Vlookup, pivot table etc).
- Service centric & able to hold a conversation as required to liaise with other POCs.
- Proficiency in SAP