Salary: Up to $14.50 / hour
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Tanjong Pagar
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- To provide research support for work undertaken by researchers in the Division. All work done should be properly documented, observations submitted to the project officers, and followed-up accordingly.
- Assist in preparation of fieldwork materials, and to liaise with vendors.
- Random checks of hardcopy fieldwork forms against softcopy datasets.
- Listen and report on audio recordings or ‘live’ callbacks from interviews.
- Attend and feedback on interviewers’ trainings conducted by vendor.
- Observe survey interviews and document the observations.
- Monitor and report interviewers’ performance.
- Check fieldwork progress reports and clarify with vendor on observed discrepancies.
- Clear documentation of data errors, and to follow-up with investigations.
- Assist with data management documentation, compliance and checks.
- Support research projects through the conduct of literature review and prepare written reports / PowerPoint slides on key topics of interest.
- Provide administrative support, inventory management and coordinate selected meetings within the Division.
- You may be asked to perform other duties occasionally which are not included above, but which will be consistent with the role.
- Minimum qualifications: GCE 'O' Level
- Prior work experience preferred
- Good command of English language, good numeracy skills, and meticulous with details
- Familiar with MS Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to multi-task across a range of responsibilities
- Require to be physically fit to travel frequently on foot in Singapore
- May require to do fieldwork (survey) and work on 2pm - 9pm