The candidate will work with a team that maintains, repairs, and cleans advertising assets / equipment / material, including digital screens and lightboxes located at various locations in Singapore. The candidate will also oversee a team of Maintenance Officer to maintain high assets uptime and accuracy of the content displayed.
• Salary: $3,900 - $5,000 (based on qualification and exp).
• Location: Tagor Lane [Closest MRT: Lentor Station (Thompson Line)]
• Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm. Saturday half-day.
• Min. Diploma or Degree holder in the engineering field, preferably electrical engineering.
• Minimally 5 years of work experience in Operations/Advertising Industry
• Support Head of Operations and Safety in the direct management and supervision of admin and field ops duties.
• Assist in planning, organizing, implementing, and managing the day-to-day operations to ensure quality performance of advertising equipment and assets.
• Implements preventative and corrective maintenance process and programs, such as troubleshooting and responding to after-hour issues when needed.
• Ensure that all advertisements put up across island-wide are working properly by performing routine inspections, ensuring adequate amount of inventory of spare parts are available, and coordinating with contractors on scheduled repairs.
• Train and monitor personnel to ensure they are all well-equipped.
• Oversee full operations inventory record keeping accuracy and alignment with Finance, Media, and Corp Departments.
Interested applicants, please apply via the job portal or forward your CV to [email protected]
We regret to share that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reg No: R22108890
BGC Group Pte Ltd
EA Licence number: 05C3053