- Travel from house to house to conduct face-to-face interviews with households using Tablet.
- Assist respondents and follow-up for each house to complete the questionnaire.
- Ensure that all the fields in the questionnaire are of sufficient details, and collect any other relevant information for the survey.
- Report to Regional Office (RO) on a regular basis (twice a week and as required) to provide progress updates.
- Basic PC skills and familiar with use of tablets to complete forms/ collect information.
- Able to converse well in English. Proficiency in a second official language and ability to converse in dialect(s) will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in conducting interviews for data collection
- - Customer service and related experience, capable of handling people with different profiles.
- Comfortable using mobile devices such as Tablets and smartphones