- Good written and communication skills
- Independent worker who can collaborate with and manage the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Relevant experience in facilities and project management will be an advantage
1. Facilities management and asset management
• Implement changes to ECDA’s office space to accommodate additional temp staff and new work arrangements due to COVID-19. This includes gathering requirements, proposing layout options, sourcing of space solutions and furnishings, and cost-benefit analysis.
• Source, procure and manage logistics services for the packing, stock-taking and delivery of COVID-19 supplies distribution to preschools.
• Implement office improvement projects, such as update of CCTV system and access card system. This may include liaising with MSF-FFD, management of vendors, quality control and testing.
• Supervise routine maintenance – e.g. liaise with contractors, monitor renovation/ maintenance/ repair works.
• Ad-hoc duties assigned by the Workplace Development team