Salary: $1,800 Per Month
8:15am – 5:45pm (Monday to Thursday)
8:15am - 5:15pm (Friday)
No. of Working Days per Week:
5 working days per week
You will assist the Planning & Organisational Development (POD) Division in the planning and implementation of public and internal communication strategies.
Your duties include:
- Providing design support for corporate collaterals, marketing, promotional and other communications materials
- Reviewing and implementing communications initiatives to enhance communications through the design of infographics and animations.
- You will also provide administrative and secretariat support for the Division which includes assisting in organizing various events handled by the Division.
- Relevant experience in corporate communications, social media, administrative work, video production expertise or graphic animation work would be preferred
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Has a flair for design, creative and analytical
- Possesses desktop publishing and infographical design skills
- Meticulous with an outgoing personality and able to manage multiple task demands