*Working Location: Buona Vista
*Contract duration: 6 months
*Qualification: Min. Diploma
*Working Hour: Mon – Fri, 9am to 6pm
- Establish and maintain database of stakeholders
- Provide secretariat support, including arranging logistics, managing FormSG surveys, drafting minutes of meetings, looking through and checking completeness of nominations forms and assist to manage events etc
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including vendors
- Update and maintain accurate documentation in both Sharepoint and ERS
- Support on-site on event days
- Any other work as necessary
- Singaporean only
- Min Diploma
- Good communication skills (coordination with internal and external stakeholders).
- Good command of Microsoft office skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Form SG.
- Know how to use Zoom, Cisco Webex or other apps for online meetings
- Strong written English for writing minutes of meeting, reports, emails and standard operating procedures.
- Proactive and able to work independently with the ability to problem solve.
- Able to be part of the team for running events
- Motivated with keen eye for detail, and meticulous with organisation of meetings
- Must be able to work under pressure