As Executive Assistant, you will deliver the services provided by NUHS HR Group Shared Services in a consistent and accurate manner. This involves working with various stakeholders in supporting the On-boarding and Off-boarding activities.
- Provide administrative support to the Manager and Team Lead in the review, development and implementation of policies, plans, processes and programmes.
- Work with Institution HR Business Partners and staff in providing value-adding HR services and support.
- Administer and execute HR functions and processes in relation to On-boarding and Off- boarding activities such as preparation of Appointment Letters, timely creation of staff records in HR system and conduct background checks.
- Ensure HR systems are maintained accurately based on agreed procedures and team standards.
- Assist the recruitment of Basic Care Assistants.
- Diploma in Human Resource or Business related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Able to manage high volume activities and handle data confidentiality.
- Able to work under tight timeline and respond to changing priorities.
- IT savvy and comfortable with the use of Microsoft Excel to handle large amount of data.
- Organised, meticulous and proactive.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills.