Salary: Up to $2,500/Month
Working timing: 5 days
- Ensure that medical records are sorted, prepared, scanned, indexed accurately and performed quality assurance within stipulated timeline.
- To track and organize medical records, arrange for transfer of document (or release of information) when required for scanning (or files retrieval), to respective clinics, wards or institutions.
- To provide administrative support for medical records management in the Medical Records Office.
- To be rotated to the Medical Reports section to screen and process medical report applications, perform cashiering duties and handle the retrieval, processing, delivery and release of medical records.
- To attend to phone or walk-in enquiries.
- To also assist in projects and any other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- GCE ‘A’ or Diploma in any field
- Proficient in MS office applications and IT savvy
- Candidates with document digitalisation experience will be an advantage. Those without relevant experience are welcome to apply as on-the-job training will be provided
- Possess good working attitude with integrity
- Willingness to learn and adapt well to changes