Salary: Up To $7,000 per month
Working hours: 9.00am – 6.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Your role as a Talent Acquisition Manager:
- Spearhead the review of induction and onboarding programme for new hires and interns
- Lead in the Internship Programme, Management Associate Programme, Scholarships, Sponsorships and Training Awards as part of SportSG Talent Strategy
- Anticipate manpower resources and actively build and maintain pipeline of suitable candidates for efficient recruitment by managing various recruitment channels e.g. Linkedin, various job portals and networking events etc.
- Create talent mapping strategies to identify candidate source and proactively source for candidates to fill hard-to-fill and niche positions.
- Develop, drive and implement employer branding strategies to enhance Sport Singapore as an employer of choice.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies and plans to meet the hiring needs for the various business groups.
- Understand job market and compensation trends, competitive landscape and emerging recruiting channels and adopt these talent attraction practices into current work processes.
- Work closely with Management on their resourcing needs and ensure timely fulfillment of recruitment requirements.
- Maintenance and regular update of TA’s standard operation procedures (SOP). Ensure proper documentation, tight compliance and adherence to SOP on recruitment processes.
- Work closely with Learning & Development team in the curriculum development of TA-related topics; conduct and facilitate educational roadshows and activities.
- Any other HC / TM projects and activities as directed by HC Div Head and / or HC–TM Dept Head.
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience from recruitment consultancy / headhunting firms, candidates with more years of experience and higher qualification may be considered for Senior Manager appointment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiar with recruitment channels and job portals including LinkedIn, Careers@Gov, WDA JobsBank, JobStreet and JobsDB.
- Strong knowledge of Singapore employment laws and TAFEP guidelines
- Well-versed in digital and social platforms to reach out to passive candidates and for employer-branding