You will play a vital role in supporting the smooth implementation of the charging policy, by managing the payment collection operations and reconciliation of monies flow into the various accounts. You will be required to work with various stakeholders from other agencies to ensure compliance with financial management requirements, and provide corporate support to the Finance Division on administrative and finance matters.
The role will include the following responsibilities:-
- Maintain a database of the payment status for the various use cases.
- Monitor and track account balances, and perform reconciliation of monies received
- Coordination and liaison with other agencies on payment transfer and handling of arrears.
- Ensure compliance with established workflows and financial management protocols, and proper documentation of the waivers and refunds issued
- Other admin and corporate support duties as required
- Degree in any discipline, preferably with accounting background
- Prior experience in public sector, managing claims and handling public / external customers will be an advantage (not a must)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite