Salary: Up to $8 per hour
Working Hours: Monday- Thursday: 8.30am – 6.00pm
Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
The work scope involves information gathering onsite, drafting of reports, handling of inquiries.
You will be responsible for the following:
1) Work with stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of the smoking prohibition extension.
2) Handle inquiries from members of public (when necessary)
3) Draft reports
4) Compile data
5) Assist in records management and any other duties assigned
- Minimum "O" / "A" level
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 3-6 months admin experience
- Comfortable with long hours of walking