- Organising various modalities of public engagement (such as Focus Group Discussions and workshops), including operations and administrative support (e.g. preparing engagement and briefing materials, assisting with the procurement process to hire external agency and managing the recruitment of note-takers and participants etc)
- Assist with the planning, logistics and administrative tasks for stakeholder engagement events
- Analysing data from these public engagements and contributing ideas on how they can be shaped into new policy recommendations.
- Assist with drafting of service agreements and process flows
- Assist with secretarial duties and administrative tasks such as coordinating meetings as well as supporting procurement and proposal evaluation process
- Other on-going tasks within the Division, such as ad-hoc projects like publications and Action Plan communications work, as and when required
- Comfortable with working overtime and weekends during peak period.
- Able to commit to 1 August 2019 - 31 August 2020
- Degree in Business, social science, or any field with strong writing and coordination skills
- Knowledge on excel
- Basic photoshop or poster design experience will be a plus
- Experience in coordination work in the gov or healthcare industry will be an advantage