You will be part of the Human Resource Division in the Professional and Development Group. Your role is to:.
- Managing work-life and employee engagement activities/programmes.
- Plan, conceptualize, organize, implement and review the activities/programmes relating to employee engagement.
- Involved in on-going initiatives and projects and other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration/ Human Resources or related subjects
- End to end experience in managing activities/programmes, from planning, implementation to review for improvements;
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Good writing skills and able to prepare proposals to pitch ideas to management.
- comfortable with conducting and facilitating group discussions or workshops