Salary: $119 per day
Working Hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Assist in reviewing and amendments of SOPs, update of logistics and admin procedures.
- Assist with logistics and admin arrangements involving participants from other ministries for events/workshops setup and coordination.
- Assist in review of current Crisis Management and emergency ops structure - to do research on procedures adopted in other agencies.
- Assist with development of Covid-19 Business Continuity Plans for Social Service Agencies – assist with schedules coordination on site assessments, project meetings and training sessions.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking of Covid-19 vaccination progress for all social service entities.
- Develop online forms and checklists if applicable.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisors.
- Degree in any field of studies
- Intermediate computer literacy skills especially in MS Office and preferably software design skills eg Photoshop.
- Good interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to contribute and act as a Team Player, within the team.
- Knowledge in photo editing software eg Adobe Photoshop, Canva will be an advantage