· Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
· Design, Develop, Code, Test and · Debug System Software
· Code and Design Review
· Software QA support
· Post Production Support
· Derive product level requirements into system/sub system level functional requirements.
· Perform root cause analysis and resolutions
· Software Configuration Management
· Proficient in programming language like C/C++
· Experience developing embedded software in C, in RTOS environment
· Good understand of the fundamentals of microcontroller architecture as required for firmware / embedded software development and fundamentals of Object-Oriented Design
· Experience implementing software to control microcontroller peripherals and GPIO
· Good understand of the fundamentals of multi-tasking software design and development on a RTOS / Embedded OS
· At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferable knowledge on Bluetooth stack is provided by 3rd party, CarPlay - for iPhone, Android Auto - for android; Location service (GNSS) - GPS solution, DVD (USB driver), HDMI – mirroring, IC: NXP, Sunplus, Analog Device (DSP), Linux (I2C, UART, driver related) and Radio: DAB, SXM, HD Radio
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team.