You will be part of a team interacting with students and parents of the Enrichment Centre attending to any enquiries and assisting them when needed.
· Nearest MRT: Upper Thompson
· Working hours: 3 weekdays (9.30am to 7.30pm) + 2 weekends (9am to 7pm)
· Basic salary: $2800 - $3200 (based on experience and qualification)
· Benefits: Performance Bonus
· Provide general front desk assistance to walk-in students and parents.
· Attend and respond to phone and online (website) enquiries about the enrichment centre’s services, such as classes; teachers; and curriculums.
· Handle and resolve special requests and complaints professionally; escalating to management when needed.
· Assist students and parents with registration and scheduling changes matters.
· Invoicing and payment processing via credit card or bank transfer for students
· Administrative support and duties such as printing, photocopying, and scanning.
· Other duties assigned.
· Min. Diploma holder specializing in Customer Service / Hospitality.
· Able to use Microsoft Excel and willing to learn to use various computer applications to respond to client queries and input or change client data.
· Prior experience in frontline customer service / hospitality front desk is advantageous.
Interested applicants, please apply via the job portal or forward your CV to [email protected].
We regret to share that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reg No: R22108890
BGC Group Pte Ltd
EA Licence number: 05C3053