- Responsible for ensuring SLA availability and performance of the .NET Application
- Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a .NET environment.
- Work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, and software deployment.
- Analyse technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications and implement.roven experience with optimization, troubleshooting principles, methodologies and issue resolution techniques.
- Unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
- At least 4 years of working experience in developing and supporting large scale systems, mission critical applications
- At least 5 years of working experience in C# .Net Framework/Core programming with deep understanding of object-oriented concepts, design patterns, concurrency and software techniques, including dependency injection and unit testing
- At least 5 years of working experience in RDBMS SQL design and SQL programming, entity framework
- At least 3 years of working experience in designing and implementing robust and secure RESTful APIs and microservices, web api
- Able to analyze requirements and create technical specifications and use test cases and scenarios
- Experience with software development tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA)
- Experience in IIS management and configuration/ cloud technologies, including Kubernetes, Azure, AWS and Docker/ SSAS and writing MDX/DAX queries/Agile environment is a plus
- Able to multi-task, work well under pressure and independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in designing and developing overall architecture of web and server-side applications
- Experience in maintaining high-quality design and code integrity
- Experience in web development using one web technology framework (e.g. React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience in implementation of security and data protection