Assist Discipline team in the following areas:
- Manage and track late-comers with the Discipline Master and the Discipline Team
- Patrol within and outside the school compound, during and after school hours.
- Manage and monitor pupils on detention and suspension.
- Supervise and counsel students in the Responsible Thinking Classroom.
- Call and make appointments with parents/ guardians.
- Manage, investigate and follow up on students’ disciplinary cases in school.
- Work with external organisations to manage student-related disciplinary cases.
- Take minutes during discipline meetings.
- Plan and conduct contingency exercises.
- Assist in the operation of school events.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the School.
- Diploma in any discipline or GCE ‘A’ level certificate or equivalent
- Possesses 1 - 3 years of substantial experience in discipline management in school settings
- Possess good people skills and able to engage students, contact parents and liaise with teachers
- Possess knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc)