- Conceptualisation of design and layouts that fit the theme of festivals.
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite programmes (Photoshop, Illustrator,) to create and adapt design concepts into publicity collaterals (e.g. posters, brochures, tokens).
- Produce final artworks after factoring in changes and feedback from team.
- Create, plan and design social media posts for mega events.
- Facilitation of programmes, liaising with patrons, including collation of Human Interest Stories.
- Adaptation of existing concept art into web (e.g. Facebook, Instagram) and print (e.g. posters, brochures, decals) publicity of various dimensions.
- Conceptualise and design for event booklet that will contain information in the four official languages (English, Chinese, Malay and Tamil) for print.
- Assist the Marketing team in digital engagement such as copywriting, design, planning and posting.
- Min Diploma
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (CS6 and above).
- Good grasp of layout design for booklets, brochures.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas clearly to team members.
- Self-motivated, with ability to manage multiple design projects within the timeline.
- Ability to communicate with the public and handle enquiries.