- Responsible for the management of the Communications & Insights Unit.
- This unit supports the team in initiating and implementing Strategic Communications & Digital Engagement plans and programmes (e.g. revamp, monitoring and content management of website, digital communications etc), in fostering and strengthening community relations and engagements.
- Work closely with various community stakeholders, such as religious & community organisations, to provide communications and digital content support to the various Inter-Racial and Religious Confidence Circles (IRCC), especially, during period of crisis.
- A degree in social sciences, communications, new media or related disciplines and/or Diploma holders with relevant experience
- Experience with web design, UX and content management systems
- Familiar with social media marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills with positive disposition
- A team player and able to multi-task, in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Willing to work in evenings, weekends and/or outside office hours, when required.