Contract duration: 3 months (extendable)
Nearest MRT: Woodlands
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Meet with lecturers and managers to gain an understanding of the required specifications.
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Pitching an idea of how to actualize a project\
- Produce drafts for review and make revisions based on the feedback received
- Revising a design or project deliverable to meet specifications
- Design EDMs, brochures, advertisements, and other communication materials for social media marketing purposes
- Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Digital content creation for PET/CET usage. Having knowledge in Basic 2D animation is an advantage
- Be proficient in computer software programs such as Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Having knowledge in E-learning authoring software Articulate/Adobe Captivate is an advantage.
- Proficiency in video production is an advantage:
- Using video production equipment such as video cameras and DSLR
- Handling lavalier and boom microphones for location sound recording and interviews.
- Set up basic indoor and outdoor lighting to enhance the visual outcome