Salary: Up to $4,500/Month
Working timing: 5 - 5.5 days
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides a comprehensive nutrition assessment, nutrition support, counselling and education in collaboration with the patient and carer, within a multi-disciplinary team
- Adopts an evidence-based approach to practice by utilizing the latest scientific evidence to inform assessment and interventions including the use of critical thinking and clinical reasoning
- Recognizes the multi-factorial and inter-connected determinants influencing nutrition and health.
- Support AH’s vision of a One Stop Centre and other specialty programs
- Support Foodservice Department in the menu development to ensure a good variety of wholesome and nutritious food for the patients
- Empowers individuals, groups and the broader community to improve health and reduce the risk of chronic diseases through holistic, healthy lifestyle programs
- Formulate, implements and evaluates community health programs in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary health care team and key stakeholders in the community
- Bachelor of Science (Nutrition and Dietetics)
- Completed clinical dietetic internship in approved institution.
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate in working with people and the community
- Good team player and ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to prepare basic, healthy meals