Salary: Up to $7,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Expo
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Responsible for writing effective codes in Python
- Design and implement Python applications
- Ensure robust framework is set in place
- Perform multi-tier application architecture, development, deployment, and support
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Expertise in source control tools like Git, Bitbucket
- Expertise in continuous integration tools like Jenkins and in writing pipeline as code.
- Expertise in developing REST APIs in python-based backend frameworks like FastAPI, Flask, Django
- Pytest or Robot Framework development experience
- Expertise in data analytics and manipulation using pandas or similar frameworks.
- Expertise in container technologies like Docker/podman and orchestration using On-Prem (Kubernetes, openshift), Cloud (AKS or EKS), etc.
- Expertise in Linux shell scripting, Windows Powershell and other scripting technologies.
- Deep understanding in automation tools and techniques.
- Expertise in cloud technologies like AWS, Azure.
- Experience in multi-tier application architecture, development, deployment and support
- Proficiency in working with one or more of the following components like RabbitMQ, Redis, Elastic Search / Splunk, PostgreSQL/MySQL, Nginx, Kong API Gateway