- Conduct comprehensive literature reviews on assigned research areas
- Manage data collection, including:
(i) liaising and working with partners to administer the assessment tool;
(ii) ensuring proper data collection, entry and coding
- Support validation of the assessment tool through conducting agreement and reliability tests
- Assist with data analysis and reporting as well as support presentations to partners and other stakeholders
- Support capability building of partners in using the assessment tool, including facilitating trainings and providing ad-hoc support for queries raised
- Provide general administrative support, including but not limited to archiving relevant data and material for future reference, planning and coordinating meetings.