Salary: Up to $13,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months (Renewed Annually)
Nearest MRT: Braddell
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office Hours)
- Manage all aspects of the project's lifecycle by effectively initiating, planning, executing, and controlling the multiple high consequences, high priority work streams at the same time
- Create and maintain project schedules. Identify and monitor overall project timeline, project milestones, tasks, resources, task dependencies, and critical paths
- Collaborate with different IT and business units to ensure proper resource alignment and successful project delivery
- Anticipate and identify risks and issues that may impact timeline, deliverables, and service quality and develop, communicate and implement migration plan(s) and corrective actions
- Conduct regular team status meetings and stakeholders meetings. Communicate with different reports. Manage issues and risk prevention/mitigation
- Assist in the tender process along with vendor and solution evaluation and selection
- Participate in the implementation to ensure the application is successfully implemented meeting the requirements
- Minimum qualification: Degree in Information Technology, System Engineering, or other relevant
- Recent experience with enterprise-level “Cloud” migrations
- Minimum 7 years experience in overall project management, program management, and/or consulting experience.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience in Datacenter Migrations and Network infrastructure upgrade/integration experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient with Project Management tools.
- Ability to adopt project management best practices and help improve the processes.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas.
- Ability to step into projects already in progress.
- Ability to define and manage business and technical requirements.
- Excellent organization and time management skills: Operates independently with minimal guidance by management; adapt to changes.
- Problem-solving skills with ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Extensive experience in meeting planning, facilitation and documentation. Ability to communicate with and present to senior management/executives.
- Detail and big picture orientation.