Working hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday), 8.30am - 5.30pm (Friday)
Working days: 5 days work week
Your role as a Data Management Executive (Contract) is to:
- Assist the department to design a data collection and data management system which will enable the department to store, manage and use data to analyse and report in an efficient manner.
- Perform cleaning and migration of data, as well as designing visualization dashboard(s) using to answer key business questions and monitor performance.
- Enhance evaluation of screening and programmes to include cross analysis on changes in biometric measurements and lifestyle habits.
- Oversee project development, timelines and liaise with stakeholders to address key challenges.
- Proficient in data management and data visualisation (i.e. Polaris and Power BI).
- Diploma or Degree in relevant field (eg: Business Information Systems, Data Analytics)
- Knowledge and ability to comprehend current Division’s and Department’s structure and process.
- Deep analytical skills to critically assess current process of data collection and management to recommend process modification to optimize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage different level of stakeholders and work towards a common solution and buy-in