- Data Management and Investment Book of Records (IBOR), which will serve as the golden source of data to be used for performance and risk calculations.
- Performance measurement and attribution (from both investment and company perspectives).
- Risk analytics.
- To understand the requirements of business users, and document these into project functional specifications.
- Propose recommendations as a subject matter expert to streamline and improve current data management, performance measurement/attribution and investment risk concepts, methodology and workflows
- Work closely with stakeholders and users from various business groups, external vendors and IT to implement the requirements and resolve project issues in a timely manner.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on the requirements, and support business users in resolving UAT issues.
- Support project administration (such as vendor evaluation, project issue tracking, and documentation) as necessary.
- Degree in IT, Business, Accounting, or Finance. CIPM, FRM, CFA qualifications will be favorably considered.
- 3 to 10 years of experience in data management and/or performance measurement, attribution, risk reporting, and analysis. Junior candidates with related experience are also welcome to apply.
- Strong project implementation experience, comfortable in working in project team facing off multiple stakeholders, external vendors and IT.
- Expertise in performance measurement, attribution, and risk concepts, including an appreciation for data flows and analytics required to support performance and risk calculations.
- Conversance with MS Excel/VBA a must; SQL/Python or other coding skills strongly favoured.
- Able to work under pressure and tight timelines; must be comfortable in adapting to changes as the project evolves.