Role of the incumbent is to conduct UAT of functions/features monitoring in systems rollout, data management work to support analytics team for downstream analysis as well as proper organization and archival of datasets/information for knowledge management as well as handle technical administrative needs.
- Conduct UAT in data processing and engage vendors to resolve issues and errors with system functions, data feed, input and output generated, review test plans, monitor data availability and quality.
- Engage technical counterparts for analytic platform and system development updates and disseminate related information to internal department
- Administer and run prescribed data structure uploading to databases
- Conduct regular generation of datasets and reports implemented in systems
- Implement and ensure data management protocols (e.g. administration, documentation and archival) within the department had been practiced
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics or equivalent
- Proficient in the use of analytics, ETL or programming software such as Python, R, KNIME, SQL, MS SQL server, SAS, Data), visualization tools (e.g. Power BI) or MS Excel (advanced))
- 2 years of working experience in programming, analytics, database handling, data management or equivalent areas
- Working knowledge of data mining techniques or experience working on large administrative datasets would be a bonus