- Manage walk-in policyholders’ and distribution representatives’ policy and claims enquiries/requests (Life and General Insurance) within stipulated time;
- Ensure unresolved issues over the counter are promptly followed up and resolved within stipulated time;
- Assess and manage appeals, feedbacks and minor complaints from policyholders, distribution representatives and business partners;
- Provide excellent customer service experience; and
- Manage ad-hoc assignments/tasks delegated by the Section Head, when required.
- Diploma Holders and preferably possessed professional certifications in Insurance (i.e. M9, M5 and CHI);
- At least 2 years of working experience in customer servicing role;
- Meticulous and accurate;
- Produces superior quality of work and always meet objectives set; and
- Proficient in customer servicing and possesses strong drive for service excellence.