Your Role: Customer Service Officer (Telco)
- Handle customer service hotline.
- Provide quality customer service to customers over the phone.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest information that impacts the delivery of service to the customers and provide accurate information promptly to customers.
- Listen, probe and question in order to clarify and understand customer needs.
- Resolve customer queries efficiently and escalate problems/issues promptly.
- Follow-up on outstanding cases and perform call back to customers if necessary.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures closely.
- Min. 'O' levels
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Salary: $8/Hour
- Working hours: 5 to 5.5 working days per week
- Monday - Friday: 8.30am – 6.00pm
- Saturday OR Sunday: 8.30am - 12.30pm
- Location: Central
Perks & Benefits
- Career continuity and support for all BGC signed candidates
- BGC REFERRAL BONUS: Don't forget to also refer your friends to us, and earn up to $310 in cash vouchers when they get hired too! Find out how here: bit.ly/ReferralProgramBGC