We are hiring for our client (Leading Telco Company in Singapore) to expand their Customer Servicing Team to help out with their growing business.
• Entry Level; training will be given
• Working days: 5 days per week | Office hours
This position will be responsible to perform and support the Customer Service & Administration of the Corporate Mobile operation.
This role would need to:
• provides support at an optimum level to meet internal and customer expected goals and targets.
• Handle day to day work tasks which includes attending to multiple customer accounts to meet their business request and timeline.
• To meet Customer Experience (CE) target set by management.
• To coordinate and process New Mobile Applications, SIM Activation, Line Transfer, Activation of VASes, Re-contracting, etc.
• To attend to customer enquiry in an amicable and professional manner.
• Assist to billing query, resolve billing issues and perform billing adjustments if required.
• Attend to mobile enquiries in person (for on-site CSE only), through calls and emails. Follow & abide to customer company guideline while working at customer premise.
• To arrange delivery of handsets and distribute to customer's employees (for on-site CSE only).
• To record / manage the mobile services subscribed and handsets owned by customer (for on-site CSE only).
• Attend to any enquires from the hotlines in the department (e.g. hotline CSE).
• Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor / Manager.
• Singaporeans Only
• Minimally Diploma Holder
• Good interpersonal and communication skills