Salary: Up to $13 / hour
Contract duration: 5 months
Nearest MRT: Yio Chu Kang
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Handle customer interactions and enquiries over counter and phone
- Handle or resolve customer service-related issues efficiently using established procedures/methods
- Deliver excellence in customer service experience, assist in enquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Work closely with key departments and schools to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customers’ enquiries and/or requests
- Contribute ideas to better serve the customers and improve operational efficiency and productivity and to promote service culture among team and stakeholders.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma in any discipline
- Relevant experience in a contact centre or customer service-related environment is preferred.
- Dynamic individual with service aptitude, passion for service delivery, and a proactive approach
- Strong written and oral communication skills, analytical, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin.
- A strong team player with positive work attitude and committed to work duties to maintain and exceed the expected service level where required
- Able to function effectively and ability to multi-task in a fast-pace, dynamic environment
- Willing to broaden and develop individual’s skill sets and competencies to align with team goals to adapt to changing service landscape.
- IT savvy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, web-based applications, CRM system.
- Good digital skillsets to engage social media are preferred.