Salary: Up to $2,100
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable)
Nearest MRT: Somerset
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Coordinate and process New Mobile Applications, SIM Activation, Line Transfer, Activation of Value-Added Services (VASes), Re-contracting, etc.
- Assist in billing query, resolve billing issues and perform billing adjustments if required.
- Answer general customer service questions from Single Point of Contact (SPOC)/subscribers, explain multiple mobile product features, and where appropriate, transfer customer’s request to other departments to obtain specific information if required.
- Document all actions provided to order taker via internal system.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Work Instruction (WI) are properly carried out, and proper training provided to all staff and maintain constant updates to these SOP if required.
- Meet Customer Experience (CE) target set by management.
- Perform duties as and when assigned by the Superior.
- Monitor and ensure daily Service Level Agreement (SLA) for ticket resolution within 4-hour/7-hour/9-hour is met.
- Abide to Safety & Environmental policies and Quality & Security standards are executed and maintained at all times at the workplace.
- Adhere to established CMO procedures and guidelines while providing quality customer service in order to meet and exceed department standards.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Able to commit for at least 1 year
- Posses MS Office skills (mainly Word, Excel)
- Pleasant and able to self-motivate
- Cannot crack under pressure
- Able to do OT as and when needed