- Attending to incoming calls promptly
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintaining a professional attitude in challenging situations
- Ability to respond positively to feedback
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Able to respond to inquiries and resolves problems by clarifying, locating and providing information, implementing solutions and escalating unresolved problems.
- Min GCE O level ; preferred NITEC / local Dip
- Well verse in IT and multi-tasking.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain consistent quality.
- Able to deliver customer service
- Able to accept a desk-bound role with non-stop calls.