Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer service through timely and professional response to enquiries via phone calls, emails or chats.
- Assist callers with their requests, e.g. appointments scheduling (new appointments, reschedule or cancel existing appointments) and general enquiries.
- Understand caller’s needs and provide timely, accurate and appropriate information and assistance.
- Coordinate and liaise with other departments in the hospital(s) to ensure requests are followed up on and resolved.
- Diploma from a recognised institution (Entry level candidates are welcome to apply)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Ability to work 3 rotating shifts, weekends, and public holidays