Salary: From $1,500 per month
Working hours: Monday to Sunday: 8.45am - 9.15pm
- Be part of a dynamic frontline team to provide a pleasant, safe and wholesome experience for all visitors
- Provide support to the operations and frontline visitor service while adhering to safety guidelines and administering safety measures in the event of emergency or visitor injuries.
- Ensure the safety of children and maintain orderliness at the water play areas.
- Respond to visitor needs and deliver a first-class experience to all visitors.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level
- Relevant experience in the tourism/hospitality/service-related industry would be an added advantage
- Friendly and courteous disposition, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possessing passion in the service line and interacting with children would be an added advantage
- Able to work on weekends, public holidays and after office hours