Your job responsibilities are to:
- Receive payments for new business, policy renewals, loans and miscellaneous accounts
- Perform screening in compliance with Company’s Cash Collection Guidelines and MAS Anti-Money Laundering Guidelines
- Issue receipts for collections accepted. Update of credit card payment for eligible products.
- Assist customer for the express queue.
- Receive payments and Miscellaneous collections via cash, cheques, NETs and credit card terminal;
- To update credit card applications or cancellations received within turnaround time
- Daily account reconciliations & Balancing
- Prepare and submit Daily Collections Report by end of day
- Process and assist policyholders on express queue
- Assist with basic enquiries from policyholders
- Guide and assist Reps with common enquiries on processes, procedures and system;
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments/tasks delegated by the manager when required.
- Diploma Holder
- Experience Customer Service / Cashiering involving cash, NETs and credit card will be an advantage
- Good with numbers & working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Customer-oriented, patient and polite
- Ability to complete work on time and with accuracy
- Resilience to handle workloads during sales peak
- Flexibility to work extended hours during campaigns, month-end and year-end