Salary: Up to $1,800 / month
Contract duration: 6 months
Nearest MRT: Potong Pasir
Working hours: Monday - Thursday (8:30 am - 6:00 pm); Friday (8:30 am - 5:30 pm)
- Attend to enquiries escalated from the organisation's call centre and provide timely and accurate clarification/advice to customers.
- Log enquiries received by team through escalation from organisation's call center and monitor issues to ensure that they are responded to promptly within the service standards.
- Evaluate and process Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) feedback and tip-offs via the organisation's mobile app
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum qualification: GCE 'O' Level
- Customer-oriented and resourceful, with a passion for service delivery.
- Adaptable and meticulous, able to keep up with new policies, procedures to provide accurate and clear advice to customers.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work independently.