- Contract Duration: 6 months contract
- Education Qualification: Min 'O' Level holder
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00AM - 5.30PM, subjected to changes to staggering working hours in shift.
- Location: Bedemeer Road
- Salary: $3000 per month
- Be the central point of contact for displaced foreign workers who have salary and/or other immediate well-being matters (e.g., food and housing issues).
- Coordinate with MOM business units to holistically address these workers’ issues within stipulated timelines.
- Review the progress of each case on a daily basis and determine case closure using MOM’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Singaporeans only.
- Min 'O' Level holder.
- Prior working experience in front line customer service will be an added advantage.