Salary: Up To $8 Per Hour
Working hours: 8.00am – 5.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Your role as a Corporate Support Officer (CSO):
- Front office duties such as answering phone calls and attending to walk-in parents/customers.
- Attend to students when they come to the General Office.
- Assist to look after students when they are unwell or injured.
- Call parents of students who are absent to find out reasons for their absence. Update absentee record.
- Assist in preparation and verification of documents, collating data, data entry, general typing, filing, photocopying, faxing, binding and laminating.
- Receive and distribute mails/materials and ensure that they are properly recorded
- Any other admin duties or task assigned by Admin Manager (AM), Admin Executive (AE), Operations Manager (OM), School Leaders (SLs) and Key Personnel (KPs)
- GCE 'O'/’N’ Level Certificate
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiar with working in a school environment would be an advantage.