- Nearest MRT: Caldecott
- Contract duration: 12 months
- Working days: Monday to Friday, 830am – 6pm
- Assist to track, manage and report the status of engagement programmes and initiatives.
- Assist to develop content for publicity materials to raise greater awareness of MSF’s policies and programmes to stakeholders.
- Assist to effectively represent MSF and facilitate on WOG-related engagement matters, working with different Ministries and related agencies on engagement projects and initiatives.
- Review the effectiveness of existing initiatives via feedback/findings and recommend improvements where possible
- Any other duties as assigned
- Singaporean only
- Min. Degree Holders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in communications and engagement
- Tertiary qualification in Mass Communications, Business or related disciplines
- Experience in stakeholders and partnership management would be an advantage
- Project management skills