Salary: Up to $2,800
Working Days: Monday to Friday (Office Hours)
Location: Toa Payoh
Government Sector / Mentoring Programme
On job training will be provided!!
- Assisting in the execution of volunteer engagement strategies. This includes recruitment and training of volunteers, matching and deployment of volunteers, and providing support for volunteer engagement.
- Working closely with other divisions to collate data, formulate joint strategies and platforms for volunteer engagement.
- Helping to manage databases to ensure critical and updated info is captured.
- Providing strong admin support to the team (coordinating meetings, filing, budget, etc).
- Assisting in landscape studies/scans and basic agency research when required.
- Assisting in other administrative matters
- Degree in Social Service Science, Social Work, Sociology, or any other relevant field
- Passionate and keen to grow experience in Government Sector
- Candidates are required to complete a 1-page written test (will be sending to you while you are shortlist for this position) and a sample of previous portfolio for reference.
For interested applicants, please email [email protected]
BGC Group Pte Ltd
Registration Number: R1989498
EA License No: 05C3053