As part of the Operations and Service team, you will support the team overseeing the centralization and improving the user experience of the organisation's volunteers and partners, such as programme providers, non-profits agencies and employers. The scope includes:
- Assisting in the execution of volunteer engagement strategies. This include recruitment and training of volunteers, matching and deployment of volunteers, and providing support for volunteer engagement.
- Working closely with other divisions to collate data, formulate joint strategies and platforms for volunteer engagement.
- Helping to manage databases to ensure critical and updated info is captured.
- Providing strong admin support to the team (coordinating meetings, filing, budget, etc).
- Assisting in landscape studies/scans and basic agency research when required.
- Assisting in other administrative matters as and when required
- Degree in any discipline.
- Keen interest in volunteer management/social work.
- Pleasant and relatable personality, able to engage with volunteers and partners on an authentic, professional level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel to maintain databases .
- A team player who is able to quickly identify and develop collaborative relationships with volunteers and stakeholders.
- Meticulous and possesses good interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills, strong sense of initiative and positive attitude