- Work closely with diverse stakeholders, in communications and stakeholder engagement.
- Engaging the public at roadshows and events, and coming up with content for public education messages via digital and social media channels.
- Provide administrative support to the Division such as events management, arranging for meetings and tracking of project timelines.
- Minimum Diploma in a relevant field of studies
- Possesses relevant work experience handling social media pages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Strong organisational skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment independently and efficiently.
- An inquisitive mind with good communication, interpersonal skills and a sense of responsibility.
- Meticulous and attentive to details.
- Able to commit for at least 6 months.